Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Gates of Heaven

I'm here sitting behind my computer paying attention to my breath and listening to a beautiful music. Just came out of a very deep meditation, I think for 45 minutes or so. Was going through cyclical changes of my in breath and out breath. My mind was navigating through the gates of heaven, the inner spaces of my thoughts. Each opening through the gap of my thought allows me to know my oneness with the Source, It happens in a split second. As silence setts in, another world reveal itself. A world of absolute Reality and oneness. Through the cyclical changes of our lives, we go through the return movement. What was once composed, will decompose back to its origin. Yes, my heart, my thoughts, and my body will decompose sooner or later. As you move towards the return movement, you'll begin to learn the true meaning of yielding. Meaning that you'll step off your pride, ego, and your needs to have more and get off your bitter attitude. Simply sliding down the high wave of boasting, gliding down to humility and peace. It's a process of going from Being into Becoming. Process of letting go and letting God. I've stopped trying and stopped holding onto my attachments. It's useless. I can tell you that much. Flowing through the gates of heaven I feel the totality of it ALL. We are blessed with Love. There is no Fear there, the end of each beginning becomes a new frontier into eternity. Do you feel me? ......Namaste...Dr. Rod....+1


Affirmation: " I am living, moving, and having my being in love. I yield and surrender to my calling. My calling is calling me and I'm answering the call of my Soul. I am one with God, one with life, one with the eternal Truth. I am available and receptive to more abundance and success than I've ever imagined, manifested, or experienced before. I glide through the internal heavenly gates of my heart. I am free in the spirit and allow my life to shine through every ounce of my energy. My life is divine. I am grateful and thankful for all of my blessings, in the NOW. I am , love Is. I am , God Is, and so it is,,,,amen".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment