Saturday, January 4, 2014

Your Character

One of my favorite sayings is: 'What other people think about you is non of your business. Your reputation is in the hands of others. The only thing you have control of is your own character"... Staying authentic and real is a spiritual practice. Bypassing your own EGO dominated thoughts and observing them rather than projecting them to the outside world is a sacred deed. As you mature into a higher state of consciousness, you no longer identify with these thoughts and you don't JUDGE others for having theirs because they are on their own path to self realization, traveling on this earth plane, and experiencing life uniquely from a different paradigm than yours. Our main responsibility is to clear out our own inner closets, thoughts, emotions, and stay harmonized with LIFE as it passes through us. Here is the Key: Love yourself fully and stay in Gratitude always for everything that you have, an THOSE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE. - Dr. Rod.


Affirmation: " I am living from truth with my higher BEING. I am aligned with divine life of the universe, living, breathing, and acting through me. My character is one of love, caring, sharing, compassion, peace, healing, and joy. I am available and receptive to more abundance and prosperity than I can imagine possible. Life supports me."...have a beautiful day everyone.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment