Friday, January 10, 2014

Release Resistance

For some reason, you are reading this post. You think it's just an accident or you stumbled upon it. Or, it may be deliberate. You either had an intention to get inspired, or just curious to see what this dude has to say early in the morning. Take a deep breath right at this second! Go ahead, release, take another one. Yes, I'm guiding you....Go ahead, now follow the path of your breath to the bottom of your vertebral column. Right where your tail bone is. Then, exhale slowly through your mouth. Breath baby  One more time....As you are focusing on your breath, there is a loving light surrounding you that is penetrating your energy field. Each time you are breathing in, you are inhaling wholesome ideas, healing energy of peace, and harmonizing with flow of LIFE. And as you are exhaling out slowly, you are removing resistance to your natural state of well being. We are not an accident. You've been intended in this field of energy, right here, as I'm taking this very breath picturing you WHOLE, PERFECT, COMPLETE, HAPPY, PROSPEROUS, ABUNDANT, AND in PURE LOVE! -Dr Rod.

Affirmation: "I am in natural flow with life. Well being is the order of my day. I am available and receptive to more abundance, inspiration, healing, and success than I can imagine possible. The universe supports me. I am blessed. I live on purpose with passion in my heart"....have a blessed day everyone

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment