Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Two Conversations

As you start paying attention to your thoughts on regular basis through meditation, you'll realize that there are two conversations going on. One is the mumbo jumbo of the lower frequencies that constantly has a nagging tone, complains, wants more, needs recognition, is in competition, and is never good enough. It thinks in future with worry and is stuck in the past with a feeling of regret because it operates on FEAR. I think you know what I'm talking about. Then, as your mind quiets down, there is a presence. A THOUGHTLESS THOUGHT. A frequency of Peaceful Silence. It knows , and knows that it KNOWS everything about the creation of the cosmos, your purpose in life, the LOVE within your heart, and your CALLING to higher SELF. It's authentic, powerful, and compassionate. It doesn't contradict itself, it only knows gratitude and wholeness. Have you tuned in to this before? As you practice and bring forth this dimension of your BEING, your conversations with the world changes. You open yourself to activated potential that resides within your soul. By saying yes to your new agreements and conversations, you will not only change your life, but positively change infinite lives of others who are connected to you. ---Dr. Rod


Affirmation: "I am generous and a generative being. I answer the call to my higher self, making myself available to be of service to the world today. I am available and receptive to more GOOD than I can imagine possible. Abundance is the order of my day, Joy is my way"....have a beautiful day everyone

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment