Friday, January 31, 2014

Changing the World

I just finished meditating and was holding onto a VISION for peace, abundance, love, healing, joy, and compassion for the WORLD. Here is my INTENTION: to change the world through the platform of my life. Since you are reading this and we are all connected, you are part of this VISION. Just by contemplating this vision wherever you are right now, you are joining deliberately in raising the vibration of your thoughts, thus your intention for BEING, and ultimately changing the world together! How cool is this? ---Dr.Rod.



Affirmation: "I am available and receptive to more miracles, joy, abundance, and success than I can imagine possible. Come what may. The universe supports me. "...have a beautiful day

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment