Thursday, January 30, 2014

Stop Fooling Yourself

Words are so powerful. The way you communicate with yourself and others has direct positive or negative effect in everything you do. Start by observing the thoughts that happen to you. Check out your 'SELF Conversation' from time to time. What are you telling yourself? What kind of questions you are asking yourself? Sometimes you realize that your nagging mom or bossy dad are speaking for you. Sometimes you hear your demanding costumers, the news anchor, or that commercial on Persian Radio is speaking for you. The world outside has nothing to offer but a collective agreements on FEAR based thoughts to hold you bondage in mediocre living. An INSPIRED living MUST be discovered through SELF AWARENESS, MEDITATION, AND CULTIVATING EMPOWERING THOUGHTS FOR YOURSELF. Tune into the broadcast of the universe, nature, and harmonizing peace within sentient beings. Tune into SILENCE from time to time. Stop running away from yourself and pay attention to what your heart is asking from you. IT NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION for self LOVE, self acceptance, and opening to JOY. You will not acquire this state through shopping, gossiping, lying, playing victim, passing out judgment, and hiding in the closet portraying someone you are NOT! STOP PRETENDING, STOP FOOLING YOURSELF. STOP SELLING YOURSELF SHORT! -Dr. Rod...


Affirmation: "I am more than good enough. I respect and love myself. I trust the universe to guide me on my higher path. Life supports me. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, wealth, and happiness than I can imagine possible. It's happening now. All of my needs are met. Come what may...." have a peaceful day

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment