Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Global INTENTION

Don't underestimate your power and presence within the global community of highly conscious people who's goals are to create a peaceful and united world. YOU MATTER! Every thought, action, feeling, and decisions you make internally, ripples out through the entire Cosmos and creates a SHIFT. You are magnificent and POWERFUL, the choices you make moment by moment are extremely important. As an educator and advocate for peace, I AM intending to take my work GLOBALLY, in person. Not merely on Facebook, but resonating this message to manifest healing, love, abundance, and harmony- INTERNATIONALLY. It all begins with an INTENTION!!! I don't know how I'll get there, however, there is ALREADY HERE, NOW. I know the seeds are planted in the universal mind of possibilities and creation! The result: IS ALWAYS GOOD! ---Dr.Rod


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my BEING in LOVE. The power of INTENTION moves my dreams beyond any boundaries, in total possibilities. I am available and receptive to more ABUNDANCE, HEALING, INSPIRATION, and PEACE than I can ever imagine possible. Come What May! The universe supports me..."....have a spectacular day friends

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment