Saturday, January 25, 2014

Write your OWN story

What is the narrative to the story of your LIFE, today? It's so important to declare what your experience is going to BE on the get go before you enter your routine responsibilities, work, meetings, and dealing with the crazy world out there. You must set your inner world up by yourself. Meaning that YOU decide what your experiences will be as you hold the space of transformation and spiritual growth. Are you about Joy, passion, compassion, abundance , kindness, and Peace? Are you going to set yourself up for excellence, generosity, creativity, integrity, and LOVE? It's up to you to cultivate any of these spiritual qualities in the fertile soil of you consciousness before you head out in the world. There is so much negativity out there that will get you and pull you down if you are not overflowing with positive energy. That , is your responsibility to seek out. Meditation, prayers, affirmations, visioning, surrounding yourself with positive people, and GIVING. Sharing your Goods with others without any expectation. This is called BEING of SERVICE to another. What is your narrative today? What is your CALLING? Answer the call of your SOUL baby, it's time to break Free and FLOW ....--Dr.Rod.


Affirmation: "I am a generous Being- living, moving, and having my being in Excellence, joy, abundance, and success. I am Love in action, blessed and a blessing to the world. All of my needs are met, everything happens for my Good, the universe supports me. I give and share of my gifts to the world as I intend to change the world for the better. I Am, God Is. "....have a beautiful weekend.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment