Friday, January 17, 2014

Healing OUR World

This message is intended to heal the hearts of anyone who's ever felt the pain of loss of a special person from their transition into the infinite. As human beings, we will all feel this pain in one way or another, some more intense, some less. However, it's a fact that happens through our concept of death. I AM generating high vibration of compassion and unconditional love, forgiveness and absolute peace for those souls that have left our earthly plane into the NO-THINGNESS in which we've all originated from. Clearing up any mental, emotional, and thought energy that has ever been associated with their life, name, and deeds into perfect order. I AM holding them in absolute LIGHT. I AM also holding their entire families and friends in healing energy of Gratitude, Compassion, Patience, and Release. Today, I will be at Eden Memorial from 10am-12pm, joining our family to say farewell to a great lady, Viollete Khanoom Joon. In her merit, I'm requesting all of my friends to hold her soul in blessing. To hold our family in LIGHT, and to make this a COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT PERIOD FOR KINDNESS, GENEROSITY, FORGIVENESS, LOVE, AND PEACE. This is a worldwide request, a prayer for well being, transformation, healing and harmony for all of us as ONE. Thank you---Dr. Rod


Affirmation: "I release and let go, I let go and let God. I am peaceful, receptive, and compassionate. As I heal myself, I heal the world within me, and resonate that loving energy to the outside world. All is well. Peace, be still....RIP

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment