Thursday, January 16, 2014

Living FREE

Fear of death is one of the most prominent and primordial fears in human existence that occupies your subconscious on a regular basis. It gets to the point where some of us are living as 'DEAD' bodies floating around the planet earth, scared of what's gonna happen in the future. It can paralyze you from BEING your authentic self, living in JOY, experiencing life's full potential, and contributing to the world. In spiritual practices, you die to your FEARS and LITTLENESS every single day! Meaning that you don't live life as if something will happen somewhere down the future, NO, You give life everything you have NOW. You live from an overflow of love, abundance, compassion, peace, kindness, sharing, and creativity that is ALL WITHIN THE TREASURE HOUSE OF YOUR HEART! Don't get hijacked by your FEARS. They are not REAL. Specially what we call DEATH. We live in a cyclical, multidimensional, beautifully ordered, and absolutely intricate cosmos where ALL is unfolding in perfection. TRUST it, TRUST yourself, LIVE in the MOMENT, let go and FORGIVE all of the regrets, shame, and grudges. BE YOURSELF, and LIVE FREE!!!!! -Dr.Rod.


Affirmation: " I am enthusiastic about TODAY, because that's all I've Got. I am living, moving, and having my BEING in LOVE, in JOY, in COMPASSION, and in PEACE. I let go and LET GOD to handle my life. I live in FAITH. I am available and receptive to more ABUNDANCE and SUCCESS than I can imagine possible. Come what may! I trust the UNIVERSE. ".....have a peaceful day everyone.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment