Thursday, January 23, 2014

Self Approval & LOVE

'I LOVE AND APPROVE OF MYSELF'...How often do you run away from yourself, not wanting to face the Real YOU inside your heart? As you grow up, you get slapped with so many judgments, expectations, and false belief from your parents, then friends, and ultimately the society. Then, self approval becomes obsolete. You sense the need to prove yourself to others, get into nasty competition, and wear a face mask to portray someone YOU ARE NOT! Look, enlightened living means to be in alignment with the Song of your Soul. To grow into that alignment, the first step is Self LOVE & Self Approval even if old thought patterns bubble up making you think otherwise. You are a piece of universal love intelligence, a living biology of the cosmos becoming aware of it's own presence. Just for this very moment, completely ALLOW self love and self approval to take over your entire being. Walk in this energy field and repeat this affirmation silently in your mind all day: I LOVE AND APPROVE OF MYSELF--Dr. Rod.


Affirmation: I love and approve of myself. I am grateful to be me, pure love intelligence radiating my kindness, compassion, and joy to the world. I am overflow with abundance. There is more than enough in my life. I am available and receptive to more miracles in my life than I can imagine possible. I trust, I forgive, I let go, and I ALLOW the universe flow through my life in grace and with absolute dignity. Peace is the order of my day"...have a beautiful day everyone.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment