Saturday, January 18, 2014

Forgiveness is Courageous

How often do you intentionally sit down, relax, and get into a 'Forgiveness' meditation? This is a magical state of being where you free yourself from the past- the pain, anger, resentment, grudge, and fear you carry from others, or perhaps from your own thoughts towards yourself. Oh ya, it's very powerful. The path to healing is through 'Self Love'. In order to find your way into self love though, you've got to 'Forgive'. Some say, "How can I forgive when so many awful things happened to me?". Well, what choice do you have? Can you retrograde in the past and change the events? NO! All you are doing is ruining your present moments and chocking your inner child to death every time you fall for these negative energies. It is a challenging process, however, growth, transformation, and spiritual liberation is NOT for wimps nor is it for cowards! It's FOR YOU, a COURAGEOUS, LOVING BEING of LIGHT.....Take over your CHOICE NOW and Set yourself FREE baby! - Dr. Rod.



Affirmation: "I forgive and let go, I let go and let God. I release the need for holding on to my past circumstances, memories, and feelings. I bless them with Peace and invite the bright LIGHT of transformation into my present moment. I am abundant, worthy, joyous, successful, and FREE. ALL IS WELL in my LIFE."...have a beautiful weekend.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment