Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Heart & Mind

Dear reader, I am really glad you are reading this message right now because I'm sure you weren't thinking about this very next thought I'm planting in the fertile soil of your consciousness. Are you ready? Ask yourself...."What is the creative vision of my soul? and What is the purpose for my life?" Now, whatever you were thinking before these thoughts, they were not of high energetic vibration. As you contemplate these thoughts, allow yourself to fall into daydream, or night dream to whatever answers your subconscious comes up with. Practice and ask yourself repeatedly all day. Anything that aligns with your heart and embedded with LOVE is worthy for you to act upon. Take a deep breath right now, enjoy this moment, you are being loved and cared for ---Namaste. ---Dr.Rod.


Affirmation: "I Am love in action. I am available and receptive to more abundance and success than I can imagine possible. It's happening NOW, all of my needs are met, everything is happening for my GOOD. The universe supports me. Come what may!".....have a spectacular day

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment