Monday, December 23, 2013

What would you do?

If you had to forgive and heal one negative quality, what would it be? How would your life transition once you let go of that quality? Take a deep breath, imagine a beam of light coming down from the crown of your head finding its way into your heart. Picking up the low vibration of this quality, this beam of light brightens the shadows that's been hidden deep inside you and transmutes this energy into love, self acceptance, and peace. These three sacred aspects of yourself get blocked from time to time by your daily life challenges. How would your life change if you activated these three qualities on a moment by moment decision without looking at the world giving them to YOU? Without searching for them outside? This is a neutral position I like to come back to over and over again, allowing self expression and more importantly, self love embracing my life! Enjoy the journey.



Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in peace. I am available and receptive to abundance, success, health, prosperity, joy, and peace in my life. The universe supports me, in love and with grace. "....have a beautiful day

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment