Sunday, December 8, 2013

Red, Hot Air Balloon

It's so easy to get caught up in the lower energies of regret and blame for a current situation you may be growing through. Specially when it's towards another human being who at one point you LOVED but that love turned into a loss or immense PAIN, therefore, there is still strong emotional ties with them at some subconscious level. It still happens to me personally and I see how it comes. Usually, my EGO gets caught up in comparison with someone else's life experience. If I'm not aware of that, I end up in the turmoils of automatic "Why Me" question. "Why did this happen to me?" or "Why did she do this to me"? Both of these can trigger more dis-empowering thoughts that so easily take you down before you know it. The second you catch yourself on these mental trips, take a deep breath, recognize your divinity and the higher self of the other person. At this level, send that person a prayer of 'Forgiveness' and 'Love' for having been in your life to teach you a lesson. Then, imagine them as a 'Red Color Hot Air Balloon' elevating away from your energetic field into the universe, getting smaller and smaller. Eventually, disappearing in the unknown from which they came from. Now, Breath out visualizing a beautiful Green energy leaving your breath and cleansing all of your thoughts, emotions, with your spirit. Life supports you no matter at what stage of spiritual growth you are. God Bless you..


Affirmation: "I forgive and let Go, I let Go and Let God to handle all my challenges in life. I trust the universal LOVE intelligence to uplift my spirit and guide me to my higher path. I AM available and receptive to more abundance, success, health, peace, prosperity, healing, and compassion than I can even Imagine possible. Come what may!"....and so it is , amen....have a beautiful Sunday.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment