Saturday, December 28, 2013

Intention in MOTION

For the next few days until new years, I'm intending to deepen my meditation practices, visioning, and prayer work. I am welcoming the new year as I know how wonderful 2014 ALREADY IS. What I'll do in my posts is to focus on spiritual qualities, cultivating and activating them in order to express and manifest each in physical reality. Each time I write here, I am allowing space for those who are consciously connected and those who don't know that they are not. It makes no difference, as I'm holding the collective consciousness in this flow of energy. The Feeling tone of LOVE is my priority which will stem into ABUNDANCE, JOY, HEALING, CREATIVITY, PROSPERITY, HEALTH, INSPIRATION, ENTHUSIASM, FORGIVENESS, GRATITUDE, COMPASSION, KINDNESS, and PEACE. I'm committed to practice each quality every single day in my actions and allow them to unfold into my life, therefore making YOU the recipient of these words in ACTION. I am grateful, appreciative, and humbled to have YOU in FLOW with this. So, Please. Take these few days till new year and keep these thoughts in mind. Join me on this sacred journey. Thank you. Dr. Rod....Namaste.



Affirmation: "I appreciate what IS, and I am EAGER to what's coming. I am available and receptive to more love, joy, abundance, success, prosperity, healing, and peace than I can imagine possible. Come what may!".....have a beautiful day everyone.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment