Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hug a TREE

Have you ever hugged a tree? If you have not, I really recommend that you do and keep this following visualization in mind. At the end of my hike, there is this beautiful old tree. Each time I pass by it, I have a rock that I've picked up on my way up the trail and meditated on for a long period in my hand. I hug my tree and visualize it getting aligned with my spinal cord becoming part of my nervous system. As I breath , I feel the tree's breath. I visualize becoming one with it's roots, going all the way down to the core of MOTHER EARTH, thus connecting me to the root of this physical dimension. Then , I look above me, through all the branches and leaves, I see the rays of sun light showering each leaf. I connect to the top branch reaching out towards the light, signifying my yearning for SPIRITUAL growth with ONENESS to the universe. I become one with the TREE, all the way with it's root, it's strength, it's fibers, it's beauty, it's stillness, it's calmness, it's peace, and it's BEING. It's such a POWERFUL experience. I say a prayer of abundance, joy, and peace. Then I give my tree a big fat kiss and say goodbye until next time. TRY THIS PLEASE. SAVE OUR FORESTS and TREES. Much LOVE--Dr.Rod.


www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment