Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Inner Temple

The most beautiful space is detachment from the ordinary self and rising above your awareness, becoming the observer of your BEING. I just meditated now and experienced spaciousness within the temple of my heart. When you enter your temple and clean it with LIGHT, you discover that all along you've had treasures beyond the materialistic world. You'll find the most unique and precious gifts that are authentically yours. More precious than diamonds & gold. More beautiful than any pearl you've ever seen. Your Soul's qualities are not hidden but waiting for you to activate, cultivate, express, and manifest them in your daily living NOW. Take a deep breath my friend; as you've read this far, you've walked into my temple of joy, bliss, compassion, peace, and love. Your energy field has been shifted to allow you to re-discover and walk through the open doors of your own temple. It's your time! and it's happening NOW. Breath out, smile, take my hand, walk through the Door!

Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in abundance. The universe supports me in all my thoughts, words, and action to express my creativity and passion. I am available and receptive to more Miracles and Healing than I can imagine possible. Come what may"....have a peaceful day everyone.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment