Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year Invitation

Special times in the evolutionary process of our consciousness. These are sacred times for self realization and soul searching. Clearing the past through forgiveness, letting go of the old thought forms and limited belief systems that no longer serves us. You are invited to get down with your inner work and WELCOME the NEW expanded awareness beyond the physical, tapping into your powerful spiritual Right Seeing and discernment. Freedom from negativity, judgment, guilt, shame, lack, limitation, and hate. This is the time to STAND for a peaceful, loving, compassionate, kind and abundant WORLD for all of us! These are the times for radical conscious transformation for JOY! It starts with every single one of us coming deep from our heart and channeling it through our soul which manifests in our thoughts, words, and actions. I CHALLENGE YOU TO MAKE THIS YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION!!! Staying always in gratitude in every moment, I am just letting this BE.....Sending it out to the universe! and so it is, amen. -----Dr. Rod..


Affirmation: " I let go and let God. I trust the universe to handle the details of my life. I am available and receptive to more abundance, healing, success, inspiration, and prosperity than I can imagine possible. I forgive my past, invite a peacefulpresence, and open my heart moment by moment to create, welcome, and artistically manifest a beautiful future. I AM LOVE. "...have a beautiful day.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment