Sunday, December 29, 2013

Healing is Happening

Since yesterday that I mentioned INTENDING to deepen my meditation and inner work for the year to come, I've been experiencing incredible energy shifts within me. More intense than I've ever felt. I've opened myself up to my past experiences, specially relationship heartbreaks, old identities, and social roles. Through their recognition and deep forgiveness work so far, I've had unbelievable amount of energy release at the deepest level in my emotion, and at soul level. I've looked into my guided meditation files and discovered couple of meditations that I used many years ago to assist me in this process. They are well serving me now and I'm so grateful to these guides, masters. There is a lot of pain that's unraveling, yet I'm very determined and got the courage to JUST LET IT BE. The soul qualities are finding their root in the essence of my BEING. I love this JOURNEY. Namaste. -Dr. Rod


Affirmation: "I forgive and let go , I let Go and Let God. I am living life full on. Courage is the name of the game. I am living, moving, and having my BEING in Possibilities. I am available and receptive to more abundance, love, joy, prosperity, healing, and miracles than I can imagine possible. It's here and NOW, come what may!".....have a peaceful day.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment