Monday, December 2, 2013

The Master

You are the master of your inner world! Yield to your greatness, cultivate an attitude of positive expectancy, become available to the unlimited soul qualities that are already within you. Love, joy, peace, abundance, creativity, and compassion. Look for opportunities to allow these qualities flourish in every moment of your day. This way, you are responding to life from personal power, rather than reacting to circumstances or people around you

Affirmation: I allow and yield to the clarity of my soul to come through the activities of my thoughts and actions. I AM available and receptive to more Abundance, health, and prosperity than I can imagine possible. Come what May. The universe supports me, loves me, and guides me! ".....Have a spectacular day

No comments:

Post a Comment