Monday, December 9, 2013

Divine Journey

I just came out of a deep meditation. A journey within my soul that takes me to different dimensions of BEING. Experiencing an amazing sense of peace right now, I touched upon that part of me that LOVES without holding back. As I traveled deeper within, I came across the space of HEALING & WHOLENESS. Where the radiant healing energy of compassion wraps it's arms around the dark spots on my soul. Clearing any residues of pain, anger, fear, envy, and worry. Washing away lack and limitation by inviting abundance and pure joy inside. I felt ONENESS with every sentient being in this time & space, also those beings that are watching over us. My prayer is for guidance. For direction and clarity. For purpose and high INTENTION of righteous living. For raising the vibrational energy of every soul, experiencing life from their own unique and sacred expression. For YOU, the reader that has it's consciousness wrapped around these loving words, being uplifted from an ordinary phenomenon into an extra-ordinary luminous state of consciousness. Know that you are DIVINE. In Gratitude , I allow these words to find their magnetic field and bless everyone on it's path into eternity. Namaste.


Affirmation: "I Am That, I Am....I am living, moving, and having my BEING in unlimited prosperity, abundance, healing, joy, compassion, and peace. LIFE supports me. I am available and receptive to more GOOD than I can ever imagine possible. Come what May..."....have a spectacular MONDAY..
www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment