Saturday, December 14, 2013

Radiating pure LIGHT

Good morning life; I just came out of deep meditation and still in a very deep peaceful zone. Listening to my own meditation music which I love. It takes me to a whole different level of inner awareness and bliss. I am focused on healing energy of Reiki and spiritual ONENESS. I'll try to capture it for you in writing: As I sit and get connected to the source, I go beyond any mind's EGO and tap into infinite space of ONENESS. I feel, see, and touch Reality beyond awareness. Falling behind and beyond the I AM consciousness. There is so much LOVE & PEACE in this space. Here, I INTENTIONALLY activate all the healing energy of the PRESENCE within the universe gushing through every cell of my being, physical, emotional, mental, and at the highest spiritual level which is LIGHT. As I activate each of my CHAKRAS, releasing them into harmonizing power of this healing energy one by one. Literally seeing their color getting tuned. At this stage, I sent an INTENTION to bring my family, friends, and everyone here into consciousness, into this healing space. Working from my close circle, I radiate this energy out through all the social media channels, my website, city I live in, state, country, continent, and our MOTHER EARTH. Spreading this light to every sentient beings, animals, plants, minerals finally into the space, going beyond our planet into our galaxy, ending up into INFINITY. Going Beyond INFINITY.....Blessing the entire process with gratitude and thanksgiving in humility that I get to do this with pure LOVE......Feel that? Namaste.


Affirmation: "I AM LOVE".....have a beautiful weekend.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment