Thursday, December 26, 2013

Soulful Alignment

There is a powerful energy being transmuted in this very second as I'm writing this. It's intended to share what I've felt after an hour of guided meditation. If you are reading this, please take a deep breath and read through this passage completely with a smile on your face. Right here, right now, I'm aligned with the three most amazing spiritual vibrations: LOVE, PEACE, and KINDNESS. This alignment is Real and rooted deep in my consciousness. Pure Awareness and Light is overflowing through each breath. As I Am experiencing this very VORTEX of existence, I am wrapping your Soul into this loving, kind, peaceful energy that is infinite, it's deep within YOU, and is yours to keep for EVER. While you are allowing this energy to infuse your nervous system and blood flow, I'm specifically opening and blessing your Crown & Heart Chakras for the alignment of your Wisdom and Compassion. Take another deep breath and start your day in GRATITUDE with all that is coming your way: abundance, joy, prosperity, and peace of mind. All is Well!..and so it is ---Amen....- Dr. Rod.


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in Prosperity. All of My Needs are met at every level of my existence. Joy, peace, abundance, love, and creativity are my assets to fulfill my purpose in life and bringing forth my divine destiny. Life supports me. I am lighted and guided in divine love."....have a beautiful day.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment