Saturday, December 7, 2013

Morning Insight

Just before going hiking, I have my room's window open, it's very chilly. Had a hot cup of coffee and waiting for light to come out. I love this sacred moment of my day where I get to contemplate, meditate, and write about my insights here. It has become a great habit for a very long time. If you are reading this right now, you are picking up on my vibe which is full of love and kindness. I set myself up the first thing when I wake up, listen to affirmations over and over again, condition my thoughts to brew in a positive environment before I jump in the world. I dwell in gratitude and internalize my own healing capacities. Once I'm overflowing with peace, joy, compassion, enthusiasm, love, and abundance, I share it away knowing that in this unified field of consciousness we are ALL connected together. As I lift myself up in spirit, I'm taking you with me my friend. THERE IS NO RUNNING AWAY, YOU ARE MEANT TO BE GREAT!!!

Affirmation: "I am in tune with my heart. I am open and receptive to the love that oozes out from the fiber of my being. I am joyous and abundant, peaceful and serene, courageous and plentitude. I ease through life with an intention to be centered, focused, brilliant, and full of LIGHT. As I am lifted up in the spirit's nurturing touch, I take every one with me. I live a purposeful life with passion. Prosperity is the order of my day.".....have a beautiful journey

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment