Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Dichotomy

In the physical world of thoughts and emotions there is always a dichotomy of opposites that pulls you in different directions. Good/Bad, Sad/Happy, Poor/Rich, Love/Hate....You know what I'm talking about? During Holiday times, you are more prone to be exposed to fake happiness, or "Trying" to be joyous when you are not. You may have to "ACT" it out while your heart is experiencing pain. The cultural pressures make you inhibit your authentic truth and triggers more of the pain surfacing up. If that's the case, honor yourself. This is a perfect opportunity to go beyond the duality of your existence, take a step beyond the dichotomy, and authenticate into the Truth of your being- A beautiful Soul, free of emotional and mental suffering. Free in the light and love connected into the ONENESS of universe, just allowing yourself BEING an observant of your worldly experiences through your 'conscious awareness'. These are the most important times to strengthen your spiritual muscle and explore the miracle you truly are.
Happy/Sad Holidays? It really doesn't matter. Does it?---Dr. Rod.



Affirmation: " I am present to my feelings and thoughts. I Love and Trust myself with every fiber of my Being. I am available and receptive to more Miracles, joy, abundance, and peace than I can ever imagine possible. My spirit shines bright and heals anything that does not belong to me."....have a beautiful day

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment