Saturday, December 21, 2013

En-Joy Today

Today is going to be different than any other days you've ever experienced thus far in your life. This very moment is a special instance caught in eternity as your energy and mine are aligned through these words. I'm intentionally shifting the course of my life with this very next thought of inspiration and joy in the spirit of peace to enter the realm of infinite possibility for my life. Opening my heart to abundance and success through harmonizing good. Healing of the heart is the name of my game. I'm here to activate the deepest level of unconditional LOVE in my heart, thus resonating with yours NOW. This is the moment of transformation of the SOUL, recognizing it's own authentic nature with ease and dignity. Dear friend, take a deep breath and TRUST. Your life will never be the same. You've been set up for GREATNESS! Question is: ARE YOU READY FOR IT? ---Dr. Rod..

Affirmation: I am living, moving, and having my being in absolute peace. Prosperity is the order of my day. I am available and receptive to infinite abundance, success, healing, inspiration, and wealth than I can imagine possible. I trust the universe and life supports me. Come what may!!" ...Bring it on baby,,,,have a spectacular day
www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment