Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Grief

Loss of a loved one is a very difficult and emotionally painful challenge to go through. You may get symptoms of depression and feel absolutely hopeless, helpless, and low energy. Remember also that these feelings comes with normal Grief process. If depression symptoms persist for up to one year, it's considered a 'normal grief' process.....I'm just saying this to ease the pain of so many who are going through GRIEF. My heart is with you. I'm sending you LOVE, HEALING ENERGY, and COMPASSION. Be good to yourself and expand your consciousness with the REALITY that everything is transient, yet we are ALL ETERNAL & INFINITE BEINGS of LIGHT. Contemplate on this. If you need help on expanding your thoughts around to ease your pain, INBOX me. Namaste

Affirmation: "I Am a being of light, of love, and of absolute bliss. My life is eternal. There is no end, and no beginning. I am eternal. I am one with the universe. I am here to reflect and reveal the glory of cosmos according to my unique patterns. Today, is the best day of my life because all that ever was, ever is , and ever will be is Today, Now, right this moment. In this moment, I am blessed and a blessing to the entire WORLD..."....and so it is , amen....have a peaceful day.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment