Sunday, November 30, 2014

Astral Travel

This weekend I went to Mount Whitney for a full day of being in the mountains and introspecting. I love getting away and get into my inner shell, diving deep within to discover what's going on inside my heart. I just got out of a deep meditation and actually connected to the meditation I had on my way down the mountain. I was sitting on the trail. The valley and the mountain were right in front of me. This is about 5000 feet or more. I felt I was on another planet. I melted into the ground and the rocks I was sitting on. I kept opening and closing my eyes to imprint the vision that was overstimulating my senses in my memory. I got in tune with my senses, my sight was capturing the beauty of the view, my ears hearing both the audible and in-audible. I could hear the presence of God speaking to me through the wind, and I could feel its presences through smelling the pines, the dirt, and the rock I was holding, which I'm holding right now. When I smell this rock, it brings me back to this spot. I was looking at the half moon above me in a clear sky with the sun far on the west of it. My senses were being tickled and I had an amazing feeling of oneness with nature. As I fell deeper in my meditation there, I felt my Chakras connecting to channels in the universe that connect time/space bend. I think they call this phenomenon 'worm holes', I'm not sure, I know that you can go beyond time and space through them at the speed of light. Well, what I felt was having the cells of my body travel through these channels. For an instant, I was everywhere yet nowhere in the universe. It was an incredible feeling that I can't really explain. My energy field became one with it all and I could see different shades of light passing through the atoms in my body. I felt my Soul becoming covered by a diamond color brilliant light. It was energizing me and it was so powerful that I had to allow it to pass through me. In that moment, I thought of everyone who is connected to me, has been, and will be. As this diamond color shine was traveling through my being, I had YOU in mind. I knew that I had to write this and hopefully convey something that I can't really express through these words. It was a moment of instant healing because that light was directly from the source. I felt it, I knew it, and I knew my connection was a Real as you reading this now. So, here we are. An end to to a beginning of a cycle. Take a deep breath, allow this next moment become an imprint for the following moment to Be. You are being held in a vibration of love, peace, abundance, compassion, and healing. Behind the cycle of change, there is a constant, the eternal presence of God that manifests as changes in our life. It's beautiful and sacred. It's within your heart and Soul. Capture it, honor it, You are ONE with it.....Namaste....-Dr. Rod.....+1 (the photo below is the moment where I experienced what I just wrote to you)


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in God. All of my needs are met. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, health, beauty, joy, healing, and passion than I've ever imagined possible. My life is divine. I trust the universe and surrender to its magnificence. I am One with love and just allow it to Be."....and so it is ,,,amen..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment