Friday, November 21, 2014

Stop controlling, Start respect

Make every effort to stop controlling the lives of others Today. It takes courage to do this and to respect the will of others without imposing your opinion on them. Usually, silence speaks louder than words. Notice how powerful you become next time instead of arguing with someone, you withdraw and just observe. Your ego always wants to prove itself right and it's always needs to be justified. It will go beyond anything to get a boost of self satisfaction by putting another person down, gossip behind their back, or produce a lie. Stop it. Start practicing inner awareness and compassion. By seeing everyone as part of who you are, you'll be able to create radical change in your life. Are you willing to walk in this direction? Namaste...-Dr. Rod...+1


Affirmation: "I am one with life, one with love, one with the creative power of the universe. Life flows through me gently and abundantly. I am compassionate and kind, allowing people to be as who they are. I am beautiful and powerful, a giant resource of peace. I am available to more prosperity than I've ever imagined, experienced, or manifested before. I intent to heal and be healed by having dominion on my thoughts today. Joy affirms itself in every fiber of my being. I am grateful".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment