Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Give and Take

Take a mind trip on this: "To the giver comes the fullness of life; to the taker, just an empty hand"....I really like this saying as the process of life is the process of circulation, give and take. I invite you to think in terms of blaming others for your mistakes and taking responsibility for your action. As you blame others, you step out of integrity with your Soul and distance yourself from your true essence. The Ego takes away from your power but fools you as being powerful. The taking that happens here is taking away from your authenticity or integrity. How does the giving come in play? When you take responsibility you declare and decree yourself as one with life. You announce to the world that this is me, this is Who I Am, and I accept my imperfections. You'll have the knowing that underneath the imperfection there is a light of perfection that is One with Wholeness of all that Is. Knowing this, you now have created an ability to respond to yourself and others, GIVING in terms to your higher Self and GIVING love where there was fear of the Ego operating and separating you from everyone. This dark place that kept you separated, kept you in blame. These are subtle energy patterns that you can distinguish and work on. As you give to your higher Self, you will let go of blaming others. Therefore, taking responsibility for your life! Namaste.....-Dr. Rod...
+1



Affirmation: "I am conscious and aware of my choices. I chose to be in love and in peace. I am living, moving, and having my being in God. Life affirms itself through me. I am peace, I am abundant, I am joy. I am available to more prosperity and success than I've ever imagined, experienced, or manifested before. My thoughts are creative. My words are powerful, and my actions take on the responsibility to be more of my authentic Self, more than who I am, more giving and sharing my passion with the world.".....and so it is,,,,Amen..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment