Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Listen More, Speak Less

Listen more, speak less. By tuning into nature, you'll be able to pick up the vibrations and essence of what it's trying to communicate with you. Human problem is a problem in perception. We don't see what's being offered around us. Healing happens in a second you connect to the Source energy by shifting your perception and focusing your attention inwards. Your senses are limited. The information you perceive from the outside world and evaluate is limited because they are being filtered through your mind. The secret to catching the essence of Who you are is not in the mind, rather it is in the heart. It's in the heart that love is experienced. It's in the heart the forgiveness happens. It's in the heart that you can go beyond your needs and give to another in need. Listen more, speak less. Tune into nature. Look how everything is being done without striving, without any hurry. This amazing energy doesn't exhaust itself. The sun never runs out of light. The waves in the ocean never quiet down. They simply are Who they are. They are listening. You see, it's in the instant of letting go and trusting yourself that God reveals it's infinite nature through you, as you, and as your life. The second you get out of your own way and give yourself permission to finally live, your perception will change. Life reveals it's secrets within every cell of your body. Joy will bubble up as deep oceanic oxygen bubbling up on the surface of calm waves to once again have intense love making with the Sun.....Listen more, Speak less my friend.....Namaste....+1.



Affirmation: "I am tuning into the vibration of the most high. My life is divine. I am living, moving, and having my being in God. I am available to infinite abundance, unlimited possibilities, and pure joy in my life. Healing is the order of my day. Peace reveals itself everywhere I go. Prosperity shows up with ease and grace. Love is my nature. I Am, God Is......"

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment