Friday, September 20, 2013

You'll never Run Out

I'm in a very chill mood, out of town and having a great time with my family. Right now, I'm in my own space which I always appreciate. When I go deep in thoughts, I get inspired to write. As I listen to my meditation music, I feel a deep sense of gratitude and appreciation for life. Every experience is unique, each of us are serving a purpose in each other's lives. I feel the energy I'm sending you now. It's a mixture of LOVE and KINDNESS. Ya, it's surfacing up from my heart and at my soul level. You know what, I've realized the more LOVE I share with people, the more I have to give away. It says, when you give away from ABUNDANCE, there is more ABUNDANCE to give away. YOU NEVER run OUT. Thanks for taking the time and reading this. I see you SMILING  Happy Friday my Friends...


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in PEACE"...BE blessed and a blessing.

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment