Sunday, September 1, 2013

Inner Bliss

I had an incredible experience yesterday. I was doing guided meditation with one of my clients. I didn't have any agenda neither did I invite her to get into it with any per-expectation. I know there is always expectations because we either want to feel good from some experience or we want to let go of feeling bad. It's usually one of the two. However, I just left it up to the spirit and consciousness to take us for a ride. I traveled through time, space, and connected with the oceans, stars, the sun, and everything else beyond the cosmos. It was an amazing feeling of letting go, touching, feeling, living, and tasting PEACE, seeing the reflection of our own consciousness, and just hang out in BEing. Where I was residing for those brief moments had no room for pain, misery, judgments, worry, or impurity. IT WAS PURE BLISS. I get that connected from time to time and swim in it for a while. As I'm writing this post now, I'm sending you LOVE from that space. Beyond millenium, only in the MOMENT. Peace, be Still.
Happy Sunday.


Affirmation: "I am ONE with the cosmos. Peace is the order of my day. Abundance reigns supreme. Love is the name of the game."....take care of yourself
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment