Friday, September 13, 2013

FORGIVE: FOR-GIVE or GIVE-FORWARD

Forgiveness is the most powerful act of courage. It allows you to clear out stagnate energies trapped in your physical, emotional, and spiritual bodies. To FORGIVE is to "Give Forward" or "For Give" part of yourself hidden deep in your heart. As we approach YOM KIPPUR, "I forgive and I ask forgiveness from every person, every being, in time and space who is karmically connected to my present conditions. If anyone has hurt me or harmed me knowingly or unknowingly, in thought, word, or deed, I freely forgive them. And, If I have hurt anyone or harmed anyone knowingly or unknowingly in thought, word, or deed , I too ask for forgiveness. MAY ALL BEINGS BE HAPPY, MAY THEY BE PEACEFUL, MAY THEY BE FREE." Sending you tons of LOVE 
AND SO IT IS,,,,,AMEN. Have an easy fast everyone.


Affirmation: "I forgive and let go. I let go and let God. I am living, moving, and having my being in peace, joy, abundance, success, healing, harmony, and absolute bliss. I trust the universe. ".....have a spectacular day

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment