Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Past

You can change your habitual questions that dis-empower you such as : 'What is wrong with me?' into questions that change your immediate state of inner being such as: "WHAT IF THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME? WHAT IF THERE IS SOMETHING RIGHT WITH ME? WHAT IF I'M ON AN AWESOME DESTINY?" Don't fall for the happenings of your past! You can co-create a brilliant present moment and build a fantastic future. I loved all your feedback's on my 'heart break' question. Thank you! Each one of us come from a different paradigm yet we are all swimming in this oceanic love energy called life, together. Have a great Sunday my friends



Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in God. I am available and receptive to more abundance, healing, inspiration, wealth, joy, peace, and love that I can even imagine possible. COME WHAT MAY! I AM READY, I AM WILLING TO BE BLESSED AND A MIGHTY BLESSING IN OUR WORLD.".....Peace.

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment