Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Light beyond the Shadows

The sun always shines whether you are feeling down or not. Life just IS. As human beings we give it all sort of meanings. Why not choose empowering, loving, kind meaning. Why not letting go of our old belief systems and embodying a fresh new thinking. The shadows in our heart is waiting for the inner LIGHT to give life a new meaning. It begins with this next BREATH. LIFE IS...


Affirmation: "I forgive and let go of any unwanted feelings that doesn't belong to me. I am a spiritual being, living, moving, and having my existence in harmonizing divine order. Abundance and success is the order of my day. Health and healing is the energy I invite in my life. Loving Joy is my first and last name".....have a spectacular day

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment