Thursday, September 26, 2013

Conscious VISION

The most important part of your day is those few moments after you wake up in the morning. How you prepare your consciousness and the thoughts you think deliberately sets you up for your future experiences. I have voice recorded a beautiful vision I've written of my LIFE which is how I view, feel, experience, and INTEND life to be in 5 years from now. I've written it in the PRESENT MOMENT because universe's vision for you is already here. You just have to become available and receptive to it in the NOW. I've included lots of powerful states of BEING such as joy, enthusiasm, healing, passion, love, peace, ABUNDANCE, success, and harmony there. As I open my eyes and am contemplating GRATITUDE for everything I already have, I allow this 5 minute incredible energy to take over my thoughts, heart, and soul. I highly recommend it to you and can teach you how to do it. It creates an amazing state of BEING and enables you to navigate towards a beautiful destiny.


Affirmation: "I live from an overflow of love, joy, compassion, and success. Life is an incredible journey that enables me to grow into my better self. I let go and allow the universe to manifest my beautiful destiny in it's perfection. I am living, moving, and having my being in creativity. Respecting myself and others. Sharing my gifts, talents, and LOVE with everyone that comes to my life. "....have a spectacular day everyone

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment