Saturday, September 7, 2013

Depression GONE!

Depression is clogged up energy that is unable to be expressed. What are you trying to express? What is your soul yearning to create? Why are you holding back on those creative instincts and intuitive thoughts guiding you? Ask yourSELF these questions and allow the answers to reveal your path in life. Do the little things AS IF they are the most important tasks in the MOMENT. Be present to your heart beat, acknowledge your beauty, pay attention to how your body works, smile often, talk only when you have something nice to say, and give yourself LOVE. Acceptance of who we are is the first step to personal transformation. Are you WILLING?



Affirmation: "I am willing and receptive to express my genius. I am available to all the creative ideas in the mind of universe to express through my life, as my life. I trust myself. I am worthy. I give and receive abundance of wealth through circulating my talents. Life supports me. Joy is the order of my day. Peace reigns supreme. "...have a spectacular day

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment