Monday, September 30, 2013

Go For It!!!

I have an amazing feeling of enthusiasm gushing through my veins right now. It's pretty early in the morning. I feel it all over my energy field. As I'm writing, my intention is to transfer this energy to you who is reading my thoughts and emotions. To uplift everyone's spirit that comes in contact with this. I'm inspired to completely surrender to the divine order of universe and allow the perfection of God to take over my life. In complete faith, I know that I'll be supported and guided. Just for today, keep your HOPE up high, mix it with a conviction that you are here for a PURPOSE, know that you are LOVED, if not by anyone, certainly by me you ARE!!!.....LET's make today COUNT. You can change someone's life for the better by simply smiling as you get in contact with random strangers. My hands are shaking as I'm writing this,,,wow....have a spectacular day/night where ever you are my friend 
 "Go for it! The future is promised to no one"....Dr. Wayne Dyer.



Affirmation: "I am available and receptive to more joy, abundance, wealth, healing and success than I can even imagine possible. I live in a friendly universe. Infinite abundance shows up as permanent prosperity in my life. My spiritual infrastructure supports me in every way everyday!!!!".....love u guys.

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment