Sunday, September 15, 2013

You are GREATNESS

Today is a new beginning. I'm letting go and inviting you, my dear friend, to also let go of all your past excuses. You know what I'm talking about!! The old stories that's been limiting you. The old blame games and cheap talks. It's time to let go of your little SELF and step into your God given blessings. You have a mandate to be GREATNESS itself because you come from GREATNESS. EXCUSE YOUR PITY EXCUSES!!! Lets set an INTENTION together to be a beneficial presence for the entire planet in our lives. Lets INTEND to love, to heal, to inspire, and to create unlimited abundance for ourselves and anyone else we connect with, to their hearts, and their souls. Are you with me? 


Affirmation: "I am available and receptive to more love, more joy, more abundance, more success, more health and healing than I can possibly imagine. I live in a friendly universe and it supports me."...have a spectacular day everyone

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment