Thursday, September 5, 2013

Be Thankful!!

This is a new beginning. As you wake up and get another chance to see LIFE from a deeper perspective. You realize that you are the center of your own universe, yet you are not limited to time or space. Make this a new beginning to go beyond whatever challenges you are GROWING through. Imagine the best case SCENARIO of your life right now and start this MOMENT by embracing the feeling tone of appreciation for whatever it is you are experiencing. I've been having recurrent dreams of someone I love and missed who taught me great lessons in my past. I woke up with tears in my eyes, for being able to feel these feelings, yet knowing that I'm above and beyond them all. I realize I'm the Source observing the observer who feels these feelings. Knowing that the source of everything is God, God is LOVE!!! Therefore; I am ONE with LOVE. For this, I am so GRATEFUL and I just allow it to BE!!!

Affirmation: " I forgive and let go. I let go and let God. I am grateful for my new beginnings. Each breath allows me to experience a deeper sense of appreciation for experiencing life as is. I am available to more abundance and success than I can even imagine. More miracles NOW. Come what may!!!! Have a beautiful day

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment