Monday, September 16, 2013

FLOW

As I'm sitting here, many thoughts are going through my head. I'm contemplating "FLOW"...When I take a deep breath, I feel the Flow of air going down my lungs, I feel the expansion of my chest cavity, even it's touch at the end of my spinal cord. I slowly exhale. Realizing the universal ONE POWER , ONE LOVE, ONE GOD presence. I feel a deep sense of surrender, gratitude, and PEACE. I'm listening to my favorite meditation music. Each note is caressing my soul. Continuing my writing and being present to my breath, I'm holding you in absolute high vibration of healing and joy. Sending you a prayer of well being and abundance. FLOW with LIFE. Release Resistance. With this in mind, put a beautiful smile on your face and expect the best day of your life ahead today....
Namaste.




www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment