Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Being Centered

What does it mean to be centered? It means to be connected to your authentic self, your higher self. Being centered in your consciousness allows you to be the observer of your emotions, thoughts, life's circumstances, and everything else that happens around you. You become fully aware of the HAPPENINGS, without getting dragged into the gravitational force of constant distractions, negative energies, and dramas. You will reside in a palpable gape between your mind and your heart. This state is pure UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Some may say it's BLISS. It's peaceful and serene. It's WHO YOU ARE without the attachments to the contents of your consciousness. MEDITATION daily is the key to discovering your inherent treasure. Little by little, as you become in tune, YOUR SOUL STARTS DANCING WITH THE HARMONIZING MUSIC OF THE UNIVERSE. It's such a beautiful dance I tell you :)))



Affirmation: "I am centered in the universe. I reside in love, joy, passion, miracles, and peace. Life supports me at every level of my existence. All of my needs are met. I am living, moving, and having my being in abundance and prosperity. With a heart full of love, I release all my gifts, talents, and creativity. I get in FLOW with infinite possibilities accept my blessings openly."....have a fantastic day everyone

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment