Monday, January 21, 2013

Your Road

Good morning LIFE, LOVE, ABUNDANCE, AND PEACE of MIND: Here we go on another journey again, in every moment for this day. Lets support and care for each other just a little more today than yesterday, be compassionate and lift each others spirit just a little more. Don't think too far in the future, you'll miss the present moments. Focus all your attention in the NOW, get your emotional fitness suits on, and hold your head up!!!!!! You can do this!!!!
 Affirmation: " I am living, moving, and having my being in complete surrender to higher orders of the universe. I know I am supported, I sense total connection with my source, my God, the eternal presence that lives and breathes through me, as me..."
www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment