Sunday, January 20, 2013

Patience

Yesterday, I felt a great deal of dense energy in my body. At the cellular level, I felt slowing down of my metabolism. At cognitive level, I felt fear, doubts, worries, and major sadness. However, at the soul level, I felt a cleansing and breaking through out of a lower vibrational frequencies taking place. These, I was aware the entire day. Observing my emotions, sharing them with few friends who love me unconditionally, not judging myself, and allowing them to pass through. I know these moments are my GROWING moments. I feel the expansion. I know they will pass and a stronger, more compassionate, more loving, caring, and gentler real self of mine comes through. It's incredible that I'm aware of every single detail at every single moment, even those times that I'm reacting at some level, I still am mindful not to hurt the person with me. This is the result of meditation. I owe it all to that. I used to be very reactive, jumpy, and would fluctuate in and out of my intense feelings rapidly. Now, it's a different light, a better path has opened up for me, and my patience has grown to allow me grow. For this, I'm so grateful and thankful. I'm evolving into more of my authentic and powerful REAL self rather than giving into the worldly circumstances. I's AMAZING.
www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment