Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Shadi (my sister)

Today is my older Sister, Shadi's, Birthday. The people that are closest to us are our biggest teachers and masters. Sometimes, we don't realize this quality and take our relationships for granted. At the Soul level, we've came to experience our lessons in life thus enabling our souls to expand, grow, and evolve into more of our true brilliance. Soul mates come in any form, shape, and personal relationships. I'm honored to have one of mine in the form of a beautiful, kind, giving, wise, funny, understanding, compassionate, caring, loving, peaceful and happiness (as my sisters name means in Farsi) human being in my life. Happy birthday Eshgheh man :)


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in allowing the universe guiding me on my path. I trust, let go, have faith, and am available to more good that I could possibly imagine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment