Friday, January 18, 2013

We're All in This Together

The pain and sufferings of the world is Real, it's palpable, and it's all around us. The question is HOW ARE WE GOING TO SHIFT THE COURSE OF OUR DESTINY? I'm not blind to the challenges that exist! However, there is one thing I know for sure: I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY INNER THOUGHTS, MY OWN ACTIONS, AND MY PROJECTIONS to the world around me. By raising my thoughts, my feelings, and BEING CONSCIOUS of my actions, I CAN RAISE THE VIBRATION and the QUALITY of lives around me. Look, WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. We need more LOVE & COMPASSION for the Shift to take it's course. It takes one person to change the entire world and the entire world to change that one person!!!!
 Affirmation: "I am so GRATEFUL for my existence. I am receptive to more GOOD than I could ever IMAGINE....Come what MAY....I'm all IN"
www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment