Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fly High!

I woke up feeling so grateful and thankful for all the blessings in my life. I felt inspired and at peace. I felt having my soul on fire, wanting to express itself, wanting to take on the world with a positive attitude. Know that you are being prayed for and you are in my INTENTION to love, to heal, to inspire, and to live an abundant life so that we can ALL together raise the collective cosmic consciousness. That's what I live for, breath for, teach for, and committing myself to. I'm taking you WITH ME, whether you like it or NOT!!!!! 
www.livewithpassion.me 
 Affirmation: "I am a powerful and magnificent BEING, reflecting and revealing the presence of eternal mind of God. Knowing who I am, why I am , where I am , and WHAT I AM enables me to live a purposeful life with PASSION."....have a spectacular day

No comments:

Post a Comment