Sunday, January 13, 2013

My lecture & Chakra Healing Meditation Seminar (Feb/17/2013)

Dear family & friends;

You are cordially being invited to my Lecture & Chakra Healing Meditation Seminar. My intention is to love, to heal, and to inspire my guests in order to raise the collective cosmic consciousness. I would love to host you on a deep SOULFUL journey into your awareness, raise the vibration of your inner truth of BEING, and connect you to your PURPOSE in life. This seminar is designed to bring out the joy in your heart, release you from any past emotional burdens through the power of FORGIVENESS, and collectively help ourselves heal our world through the POWER of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE with the deepest sense of GRATITUDE.
I'm very excited and looking forward to see you in person. 

Please check out my invitation page on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment